18th November 2023: Our Daily deLIGHT~7th Day-Fear of YHVH
Psalm 25:12-15 says, “12 Who is the man who fears YHVH? He will instruct him in the way he should choose. 13 His soul will abide in prosperity, and his descendants will inherit the land. 14 The secret [Intimacy] of YHVH is for those who fear Him, and He will make them know His covenant. 15 My eyes are continually toward YHVH, for He will pluck my feet out of the net.” Remove us from the snare or entrapment.
Psalm 25:8-11 says, “8 Good and upright is YHVH; therefore He instructs sinners in the way. 9 He leads the humble in justice, and He teaches the humble His way. 10 All the paths of YHVH are lovingkindness and truth to those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. 11 For Your name’s sake, O YHVH, pardon my iniquity, for it is great.”
Proverbs 3:32 says, “For the devious are an abomination to YHVH; but He is intimate with the upright.”
Psalm 123:2 says, “Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to YHVH our Elohim, until He is gracious to us.”
To the one who Fears or Reverences YHVH the Word says:
- He, YHVH, will instruct/counsel him in the WAY he should choose
- Our soul will abide in prosperity
- Our descendants will inherit the land…the promise that our descendants will be in the covenant
- Intimacy with YHVH
- Make us know His covenant
- Removes us from the snare
- He leads the humble in justice
- Lovingkindness and truth are given to those who also keep His Covenant (Torah) and His testimonies (Yeshua is the Messiah)
- He is gracious to those who look to Him
When we allow the Fear of YHVH to permeate every aspect of our lives, YHVH in turn graces us with every aspect of Himself!!!
May we have a joyful Shabbat!!
River of Life Tabernacle
Great peace have they who love Your law. Psalm 119:165a