19th April 2020: Our Daily deLIGHT~1st Day-Wisdom
Proverbs 8:22-23 says of wisdom, “22. YHVH possessed me [wisdom] at the beginning of His way, before His works of old. 23. “From everlasting I [wisdom] was established, from the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.” Because the Seven Spirits of YHVH are really Him being manifested in these different Spirits or lights on the menorah, it’s no wonder they have always been and will always be for all eternity.
As we move along in Proverbs 8 verses 30-31 says, “30. Then I [wisdom] was beside Him, as a master workman; and I [wisdom] was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him, 31. Rejoicing in the world, His earth, and having my [wisdom’s] delight in the sons of men.”
Promises listed for the Spirit of Wisdom just in these two verses:
- Wisdom causes us to be proficient in our work
- When we receive wisdom from above it delights [gives joy] to our heavenly Father
- Wisdom is also a rejoicing before our heavenly Father; therefore when we obtain wisdom we, too, are rejoicing before our Him
- Wisdom will give us joy IN this world
- Wisdom has its delight [joy] IN the sons of men
We’ll close with Proverbs 8:32-36; “32. Now therefore, O sons, listen [Shema: hear with the intent to obey] to me [wisdom], for blessed [happy] are they who keep my [wisdom’s] ways. 33. “Heed instruction [counsel] and be wise, and do not neglect it.
- “Blessed [happy] is the man who listens to me [wisdom], watching daily at my [wisdom’s] gates, waiting at my doorposts. 35. “For he who finds me [wisdom] finds life and obtains favor from YHVH. 36. “But he who sins against me [wisdom] injures himself; all those who hate me [wisdom] love death.”
Once again we see the promise of joy and happiness when we walk in the Spirit of Wisdom. His promises and blessings truly are without measure and are endless when we choose to walk in all of His ways!!! May this be our Daily deLIGHT!!!
Shalom & Blessings,
River of Life Tabernacle
Great peace have they who love Your law. Psalm 119:165a