28th May 2020: Our Daily deLIGHT~5th Day-Power
There is a saying that is a great declaration for us to have at the start of our day and that is, “Today is good day for a good day!!” When one understands the Hebraic meaning for the word good/tov it gives it another whole level of meaning for our lives. The concept of Tov in the Hebrew is fulfilling the purpose we were designed to do, in the season that we’re called to do it. So we could think of it like this, “What was purposed and designed for me today can be fulfilled today!” This can be accomplished as we continue to understand the promises and the power given by our Creator to those who believe.
1 Peter 1:3-7 says; “3 Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master Yeshua Messiah, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Yeshua Messiah from the dead, 4 to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are protected by the power of Elohim through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Yeshua Messiah;”
Let’s revisit a few verses that we’ve had before in context with true knowledge, but this time we want to focus on the divine power given to believers in Yeshua. 2 Peter 1:2-4 says, “2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of Elohim and of Yeshua our Master; 3 seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4 For by these [life, godliness and true knowledge of Him] He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust.”
In 1 Peter 1:5 we are told that we are protected by the power of Elohim through FAITH. That is the key to every part of our walk. The covenant made with Abraham was made through FAITH!! Yeshua tells his disciples a parable to show that they ought to pray and not lose heart, but as He concludes that portion in Luke 18:8 He says, “I tell you that He [Yeshua] will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?” So we must first have faith before we have the ability to walk in the promises and the divine power granted for believers.
- He has caused us to be born from above to a living hope because of Yeshua’s resurrection
- Given an inheritance which is undefiled and eternal…will not fade away, reserved in heaven for us
- Protected by the Power of Elohim through faith
- A salvation is ready to be revealed in the last time
- Because of this, we are to greatly rejoice though we have trials
- Our faith is MORE precious than gold because it’s perishable but our faith is eternal
- The revelation of Yeshua as Messiah will result in praise, glory, and honor
- Grace and peace are multiplied in the knowledge of Elohim and Yeshua our Messiah [Need more grace and peace? As we continue to get to know our heavenly Father and Yeshua on an intimate level, which is the meaning of this knowledge, we will obtain more grace and peace.]
- Divine Power grants us EVERYTHING that pertains to life and godliness through true knowledge [intimacy] of Him
- We’ve been called by his own glory and excellence
- We’ve been granted His precious and magnificent promises
- We are to become partakers of His divine nature
- As believers with faith, we’ve been given the ability to escape the corruption that is in the world by lust
“Today is a good day for a good day!!”
Have a blessed and shalom filled day!!
River of Life Tabernacle
Great peace have they who love Your law. Psalm 119:165a