Beit B'Resheet Hebraic Congregation
The name of our congregation translates to "House of New Beginnings" in English. We changed the name of the congregation 13 years ago to Beit B'Resheet from Beth Hatikva (Hope Chapel). The congregation has existed over 40 years and has ties to the Messianic Israel Alliance and the Assemblies of God. The first mission of the congregation has always been to reach out to the House of Judah, but in the last few years, with the teaching of the two houses, we have also began to understand what Elohim is doing with Israel as He readies his people for his great return (Rom. 1:16-17).
Phone: (314) 473-1443